For the love of books!
The Friends of the Michigan Tech Library were formed originally as the Friends of the Van Pelt Library in 1995 to support the library. We are a group of volunteers who take book donations for sale at our two annual book sales and the sale shelf in the library itself. Proceeds from these sales and from merchandise benefit the library with technology, travel scholarships, and recently funding a summer intern in the University Archives.
- Views Newsletter 26.1 (March 2021)
- FMTL Book Launch: “Oil Palm” by Jon Robins
- Views Newsletter 25.2 (October 2020)
- 2020 Friends book sale is cancelled/postponed
- Winter Carnival 2020 Book Sale SAT. FEB. 8, 11-4
- Views Newsletter 24.2 (October 2019)
- Mary Doria Russell to speak Oct. 8 and 9
- Views Newsletter 24.1 (March 2019)
- 2019 Book Sale a great success
- 2019 Friends sale is Thursday and Friday April 4-5